- WEEKDAYS: 12pm – 6pm (last appointment is 5pm)
- SATURDAY: 10am – 4pm (last appointment is 3pm)
- SUNDAY: closed
- no drop-ins; all sessions are by appointment only
- Individual Session (one dog in pool) … $35
Please allow an hour per session, and expect ~30 minutes of pool time (depending on your dog’s needs, the session may also include other activities such as playtime, games, clicker training, etc.)
- Senior Dogs, Toy Breeds, and Mini-Sessions may be eligible for a discounted rate!
- Two-Dog Sessions (dogs take turns in pool) … $45 / 60 min … $55 / 90 min … discounts may apply
- Cash, check, or credit card accepted.
- In general, it is best NOT to feed your dog a meal for 2-4 hours before a swim. (However, if your dog has any medical issues, follow your veterinarian’s advice regarding their food/medication schedule, especially if your dog needs to take medications with food.)
- Always allow time for your dog to go potty before entering the pool.
- If this is your dog’s FIRST SESSION, please complete the following forms prior to scheduling, and send them by EMAIL, FAX, or MAIL (info below). If sending via email, please remember to SAVE your completed form on your computer (give it a new file name), then attach it to an email.
- To download these forms, you will need to use Adobe Reader (free on the Internet).
- Contact me if you need help, or for paper copies!
WANT TO SCHEDULE A SWIM SESSION FOR YOUR DOG?
- Contact Karla via phone, text, fax, email, or mail:
- Phone/Text: 513.685.FIDO (3436)
- Fax: 513.593.9922
- Email: HereBuoy at gmail.com (replace “at” with “@”)
- Mail: Here Buoy, 1517 State Route 28 – Suite K, Loveland OH 45140